Electric Guitar Kit Wiring Diagrams
There are many different ways to wire up an electric guitar. The diagrams below represent some of the simplest options available for some of the most common models.
If your model isn’t listed, we will be adding to this list in the near future.
- SSS, 1 x Volume / 2 X Tone, 5 Way Selector
- 2 x Single Coil, 1 x Volume / 1 X Tone, 3 Way Selector
- HSH, 1 x Volume / 1 x Tone, 5 Way Switch
- HH, 1 X Volume, 1 X Tone, 3 Way Switch
- HH, 2 X Volume, 2 X Tone, 3 Way Switch
- P90, 1 X Volume, 1 X Tone
- P90, 1 X Volume
We also recommend the following websites for guitar kit wiring:
Learn more about guitar kit electronics and wiring from our resources section.